“Breakfast”

Ranked #790 of 2,394 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 27, 2012

First time on deciding on having breakfast there, wasn't sure how it was going to be and really enjoy my country skillet and the others that was with me also enjoyed the food they had, will gladly have breakfast there again

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The staff was extremely slow in perparing the order and when the food was delivered it was not what we ordered. I choose a cheese burger platter and when the delivery was made the cheese was non existant. I then had to wait for the cook to add the cheese to the burger

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food is what you might expect...it's mainly burgers and fries. However, do not go if you are in a hurry. The service is typically very slow, and you have to continuously ask for everything.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Love the Frisco Melt! Great shakes fast service, hot food. One of my favorite places to eat when in a hurry.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I ate here with my son Sat 29th July at 10pm - desperate for somewhere to eat late and wish we had not bothered. The "burgers" were disgusting and this is no exaggeration. The grease was swimming in a thin slice of something that I would not describe as meat. Cheap? Well if you don't what you eat and want to spend money on something to put in your mouth, then eat here.