“Granola on French Toast = Awesome”

Le Peep Restaurant - Union Chapel Road
Ranked #455 of 2,355 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“Granola on French Toast = Awesome”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've been to a couple LePeeps and can't pass up the crunchy french toast with granola. It's delcious. The rest of the menu looks great too and maybe if we went more often I would try it. I didn't have a bit of my son's pancakes and they were very fluffy. Good coffee too and they give you a pot to refill your own. We can alway count on LePeep for a good breakfast.

• Visited April 2013

Evansville, Indiana
“Old Favorite”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I lived around the corner from the Le Peep in the River Oaks area of Houston years ago. Pleased to see it is still a a great place to have breakfast. The only drawback is that it is difficult to choose from so many appealing choices on the menu! Very friendly staff.

• Visited March 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The service is always good and quick at Le Peep. I go to both locations in my area and they are equally as good. My friends and I love to have their omelets after a hard workout! The blueberry granola pancakes are outstanding!

Visited October 2012
Fishers, Indiana
“Always Good!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

If you love a great chicken salad sandwich with a side salad for lunch, this is the place ! Outstanding sandwich served on flatbread, with the absolute best chicken salad in the business. This location is always clean, customer service is a priority and food (breakfast or lunch) is always very good.

• Visited December 2012
Indianapolis
“Le Peep - Hmmm”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I liked the menu variety, several items looked awesome so we picked 3 items for the two of us.
The King's pancakes were tasty, but overpriced for what you got I felt. They are VERY thin, 2 King's pancakes are maybe equal to 75% of 1 regular pancake.
My wife got the 18 wheeler. She enjoyed it. I had the Country Omelet and found it to be tasteless to my surprise. Odd. Portions were great and service was great.
I disliked the 80's hits playing, it was obvious they were trying to move people through the restaurant quickly and this ruined the atmosphere for me.

• Visited November 2012