“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Charleston's

Charleston's
Reserve with OpenTable
Charleston's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 2,347 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Muncie, Indiana, USA
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We ate in the bar, food was first rate and our server(Danielle) was exceptional.
Very attentive and knew menu very well. Made great suggestions.
We will dine there more in the future.

Visited March 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Consistently Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have been to Charleston's many times and usually get in without a wait. The food is always good. I sometimes wonder why we don't go more, but then again we like to try a lot of different places. Having several local beers on tap is also nice, but it is not unheard of for a restaurant/bar to have more than 6 taps. Not that they should add taps for crappy beers, but more local microbrews would go over well.

Visited December 2013
Fishers, Indiana
“Brought back my Steak 3 times before I barely could eat it.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

After sending my steak back for the second time. They brought me back the same one out the third time. I should have refused it but was getting hungry and kept it. I thought for sure they would than take it off my bill , since everyone else had finished eating and that it was so bad , but did not. I could not believe this. It will be a long time before we go back and maybe will not.

1 Thank 130robertp
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Shrimp Cargot SHRIMP CAR GO GO GO GO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Wonderful folks with a great menu for lunch or dinner! We go there often and always have a wonderful event. Welcoming and well trained staff make you feel comfortable with a smile a suggestion on the days specials and an excellent sense of timing for taking care of needed items or just holding back during the conversation. The SHRIMPCARGOT is a "MUST HAVE" item. Shrimp, garlic butter, melted cheese will take your breath away. We have often gone for dinner and ordered two and a salad for an amazing meal! One consistent problem however. ITS TOO DAMN DARK and it makes it almost impossible to read the menu without my phone flashlight.

• Visited September 2013
“The pork chops are a solid choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Cooked to perfection with a light BBQ glaze, they were great. The REAL mash potatoes were light and had small pieces of potato within them. Finally the smokey BBQ baked beans were not personally my favorite. They were a bit too smokey for me.

I ate in the bar area and it was nice. The service was attentive but not intrusive.