“Rip off”

Carmel, Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rip off”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had a quick lunch and it was OK. I had the cashew chicken for $6.99. I ordered a shrimp Tom Yom soup to go. They charged me $15 for the soup. I thought boy that must be some soup, probably loaded with shrimp noodles and vegetables, a hot pot. Boy, was I wrong! When I got it home there were only a few teeny shrimp with the tails on in a watery broth with a few button mushrooms, onion and tomato. The container was not even full. What a rip off!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Robert A

“I am craving it now”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Its a nice lunch spot, I have been here at least a half dozen times. kinda cozy, not fancy, just welcoming as if you coming into someones home. I'm not sure about the mirror wall though. The staff is usually great, the old man is my favorite, very friendly. As far as the food, it doesn't get better when it comes to thai food. These guys must take pride, cause it is deeeeeelishhh. Price is very reasonable, and service is fast. All I can say is if you like thai, or even if you have never tried, go here to eat. Enjoy!

1 Thank My-Honest-0pinion
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A great food experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife, son and I have become major fans of this smail, inviting Thai restaurant. The family owned and and operated business produces consistently the best Thai food I have eaten, including my visits to Thailand. Ty, the proprietor, and his wife are ever present not only to make sure your food is good, but the experience is perfect. Try the Thai noodle soup, it's to die for! To top it off, they have a great wine selection and the prices are very reasonable. I could not recommend the place highly enough.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank gf1349
Pahrump, Nevada
“Great Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were attending a motorcoach rally in Indy and found this place on Trip Advisor. 4 of us went and found this place as good or better than other Thai restaurants we have eaten at around the country. Very authentic and loved the idea they ask how spicy you want your food.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jackie H
“Best Thai Food in Indy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

We've been going here for more than 5 years and it is excellent. Family owned and very friendly staff -- the owner has always come to check on us every time we have been there. The food is authentic -- if you like Thai food you will like this place. You can specify the amount of heat in all your dishes and the main course comes with soup and spring roll or you can sub in salad. I also often get carryout and take it home for the family. A great gem. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2011