“Always fresh and great service!”

Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #754 of 2,418 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We love coming here! Staff is always quick and food is very fresh and super yummy! It's close to home and we can dine as a family of 4 for under $30 (if you aren't ordering adult drinks)!! Doesn't get much better than that!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This restaurant has the right balance to make it a nice place to go when you want good food, and nothing fancy. The mexican food is better than average, and the service is fast. They also have excellent margaritas.

1  Thank acosner
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This use to be our favorite Mexican restaurant but not anymore. The prices have increased outrageously while the food quality has decreased. Food is blah and the bean dip tastes watered down. Margarita's use to be a reasonable price but again this cost has also risen. We use to go at least once a week and take our friends...of course not anymore. The best thing I can say is that they are always friendly and fast but when most everything is pre-made it's not hard to be fast.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

It is true, this place has formulaic mexican food- but my wife and I gobble it up, love the margaritas, service is amazingly fast for the crowds. It is always full of people having a good time. We go back again and again, they never give us a reason not to. It has been the same hardworking bunch of guys for years. We like the salsa they have to bring multiple cups as my wife pours it over everything.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I've been to this establishment several times and experienced the same hostile attitude from all the servers that I've had. I tip well and ask for no special requests from the menu. This last visit, our party was asked to leave immediiately after we finished dinner due to "other customers waiting". None of us will be returning. If I want average, at best, Mexican food, there are 1,000 others in this city that have pleasant servers.

2  Thank bl539