“Elegant Place with Amazing view” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skyline Club

Skyline Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Skyline Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #419 of 2,339 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ohio & Illinois
Beirut, Lebanon
“Elegant Place with Amazing view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I loved the place. you could get an amazing view of Indianapolis especially monument center. The food was extremely tasty and elegant.

Visited October 2012

Greensburg, Indiana
“Testing How the big wheels eat:)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We retrived four tickets from Travel Zoo. This was a one time offer an the restaurant is on the 36th floor of the One American Square, the tickets were $76.00 a couple. The service was great, our waitress was very pleasant an we were not made to feel like we were different cause we had coupons........Many time it is a ploy to get you to buy something else. Three of us settled for the Filet Mignon,,,,,,,an my friend had the duck,,,,,,,,being duck it was like rubber an tasteless, I pretty much stay with what I know, I have only had duck once before an that was in the Orient an this duck tasted just as bad,,,,,,,,Maybe that is the way it is suppose to taste,,,,Hummm never thought of that........The view was tremenous, we had the South view so that was not a treat, an they were having receptions in the other north rooms so..........I am sure the view of the circle would have been enjoyable........Being that it was a special, then it was great,,,,,,but the add ons, gratuity an the drinks etc came to over a hundred , so if you would like the view an want to pay for it this is what ya need to do.........Otherwise,,,,,,,grab a Subway sandwich an go to the monument an Have your Sandwich an eat it to:) Oh we did get to hear Bon apetite,,,,never heard that even when I was in France,,,,,,,

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great view and great steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

The view from the top is amazing. Got to see the sunset and Indy at both day and night from there. The service is great, with lots of attention to detail. The bread is great, with 2 choices of spread. I really like the cheesy one. The steak was well prepared and was very tender. The vanilla crème brûlée left me wanting more.

• Visited October 2012
Indianapolis
“The best shrimp is on the 36th floor?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been to the Skyline Club 4 different times. Two for work luncheons and two for other occasions. The food has always been great. The view speaks for itself. The service is always very good and I am happy to say they have diet mnt dew. Might sound silly but not to many places, from fast food to high end restaurants, do. What amazes me is that they always seem to have the biggest/freshest shrimp that I have encountered in the city of Indianapolis. The deserts I have had the good fortune to partake in have never dissapointed. The banana foster is my favorite. The only drawback is the seemingly extra small/tightly spaced parking garage of the One America Tower. Sometimes navigating it on a full stomach can be tricky.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I attended a business dinner at the Skyline Club and both the service and food were excellent.

They started us off with appetizers of stuffed mushrooms and shrimp kabobs. Both were very tasty.

We were served a salad with bread and then before dinner we were given a cherry sorbet.

Dinner was filet mignon and a lobster tail. Again, both were very good, just wished I had more.

For dessert, they served cheesecake; a warm brownie drizzled in chocolate and crème brulee, small portions of each but enough to finish off a great dinner.

The view was great and even better at night to see the city lit up from the 36th floor was outstanding.

• Visited September 2012