“The best shrimp is on the 36th floor?”
Review of Skyline Club

Skyline Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Skyline Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #437 of 2,358 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ohio & Illinois
Indianapolis
“The best shrimp is on the 36th floor?”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been to the Skyline Club 4 different times. Two for work luncheons and two for other occasions. The food has always been great. The view speaks for itself. The service is always very good and I am happy to say they have diet mnt dew. Might sound silly but not to many places, from fast food to high end restaurants, do. What amazes me is that they always seem to have the biggest/freshest shrimp that I have encountered in the city of Indianapolis. The deserts I have had the good fortune to partake in have never dissapointed. The banana foster is my favorite. The only drawback is the seemingly extra small/tightly spaced parking garage of the One America Tower. Sometimes navigating it on a full stomach can be tricky.

• Visited September 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great view”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I attended a business dinner at the Skyline Club and both the service and food were excellent.

They started us off with appetizers of stuffed mushrooms and shrimp kabobs. Both were very tasty.

We were served a salad with bread and then before dinner we were given a cherry sorbet.

Dinner was filet mignon and a lobster tail. Again, both were very good, just wished I had more.

For dessert, they served cheesecake; a warm brownie drizzled in chocolate and crème brulee, small portions of each but enough to finish off a great dinner.

The view was great and even better at night to see the city lit up from the 36th floor was outstanding.

• Visited September 2012
Indianapolis
“Awesome venue”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We went to a wedding reception here and LOVED it. The food was great. The servers were helpful. The view was amazing! I will certainly return.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank JackJennPetefish
Indiana
“The Whole Package”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I was a bit surprised to see the 4 star ratings. This is definitely a 5 star restaurant. Other than one time I had poor service from a rookie waiter, this place is outstanding. I have been there three times in the past three weeks and each time was a memorable experience. Two instances involved a private party. They printed out custom menus for one of the events. Each time the food was perfect. We asked for a specific set up and they accommodated. When we made a change 15 minutes before guests were to arrive, they quickly made the change with no complaints. The lobster bisque has huge portions of lobster. You need to cut them up to eat it. The crème brulee was perfect. The steak is excellent, but not as good as Mo’s, Ruth’s Chris or Shula’s. Service, food, view and atmosphere all make this place a treat to visit.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Profguy
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fun evening, great date night”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

It had been sometime since my husband and I had stepped away to enjoy Skyline.

We had a very nice evening. The Gingham Salad is delicious and the Bananas Foster served Table Side was wonderful.

I normally don't have a cocktail; however I asked my husband to be the designated driver. (I always am) I had my favorite an Amaretto Sour. It was so good that I actually had two which I never do.

The view is wonderful and Mark is fabulous at Customer Service.

Can hardly wait for another date night soon.

This date I wasn't the one driving home so

• Visited March 2012