“Spectacular View!”
Review of Skyline Club

Skyline Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Skyline Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #578 of 2,421 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ohio & Illinois
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We held a dinner for 45 people the night before the Super Bowl. The view from the Bistro was incredible. The food was very good. Since it was a large group we had a fixed menu but everyone was very happy with the food. They servers were very attentive. We had a schedule to keep (which was tight) they kept us on it without feeling rushed.

1  Thank Dra23

Reviewed January 17, 2012

We recently enjoyed lunch at the Skyline Club. It's a private club, but is open to the public for lunch. It located on the 36th floor of the One America Bldg, and offers incredible floor to ceiling views of downtown Indy. We looked right down on Monument Circle. We had our grandchildren (ages 7 & 10) with us, and they were mesmerized by the view! We are not big buffet fans, finding that they usually offer lots of mediocre food. Not the case here! The food was delicious, and very well prepared. Standouts were shrimp cocktail (huge, tasty shrimp), smoked salmon, excellent grilled vegetables, delicious salad, very good pork with Marsala sauce and tasty salmon croquettes. Everything we had was good, and our waitress was excellent. This is a wonderful place for a leisurely lunch!

2  Thank Palacegypsy13
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Enjoyed my time at this restaurant. The view can't be beat. The food was pretty good. However, I was disappointed that we were offered a pre-fixe menu for an event called Devour Indianapolis instead of the regular menu. My companion and I had traveled here from out-of-town and were unaware that this was going on. I had previously decided from viewing the menu online what I was going to order, but either I couldn't or was not offered the opportunity. Service was a little uncoordinated - Three or four people asked us how our meal was at one point in immediate succession.

1  Thank NoCleverCreation
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My family had made all the plans for my Birthday dinner and what an amazing evening it was. The atmosphere was beyond words to describe, how beautiful everything was and the view.....Of course the food was a true delight for everyone of all ages. It was a wonderful experience, and to make everything perfect was Mark and the serving staff. We had no wants, as they were very engaging and professional. A Night To Remember....Thank you Mark the Service Director and Company

1  Thank Toni B
Reviewed June 10, 2011

My husband and I ate here only once, and we were impressed. We ate there during a special event in which the prices were cheaper than the norm. The food was great - this is a nice 'up scale' type restaurant. I believe we both ate that night for about 30 a piece with a full course meal including dessert. I think usually the price runs closer to 40 or so a piece (perhaps more??) to include dessert/drink. The view is awesome and you can see pretty much all of downtown Indianapolis from this location. If you are scared of heights, this might not be a great choice. If I remember right, the restaurant is over 30 stories up in a very large building. Service was great and all very professional. In regards to parking, you will probably need to park in one of the downtown garages, which will charge.

1  Thank laceybug1982