“Very good food, and the view can't be beat”
Review of Skyline Club

Skyline Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Skyline Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #373 of 2,378 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ohio & Illinois
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very good food, and the view can't be beat”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Enjoyed my time at this restaurant. The view can't be beat. The food was pretty good. However, I was disappointed that we were offered a pre-fixe menu for an event called Devour Indianapolis instead of the regular menu. My companion and I had traveled here from out-of-town and were unaware that this was going on. I had previously decided from viewing the menu online what I was going to order, but either I couldn't or was not offered the opportunity. Service was a little uncoordinated - Three or four people asked us how our meal was at one point in immediate succession.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank NoCleverCreation

Middlebury, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Evening”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My family had made all the plans for my Birthday dinner and what an amazing evening it was. The atmosphere was beyond words to describe, how beautiful everything was and the view.....Of course the food was a true delight for everyone of all ages. It was a wonderful experience, and to make everything perfect was Mark and the serving staff. We had no wants, as they were very engaging and professional. A Night To Remember....Thank you Mark the Service Director and Company

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Toni B
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great view of the city, romanic & quiet”
Reviewed June 10, 2011

My husband and I ate here only once, and we were impressed. We ate there during a special event in which the prices were cheaper than the norm. The food was great - this is a nice 'up scale' type restaurant. I believe we both ate that night for about 30 a piece with a full course meal including dessert. I think usually the price runs closer to 40 or so a piece (perhaps more??) to include dessert/drink. The view is awesome and you can see pretty much all of downtown Indianapolis from this location. If you are scared of heights, this might not be a great choice. If I remember right, the restaurant is over 30 stories up in a very large building. Service was great and all very professional. In regards to parking, you will probably need to park in one of the downtown garages, which will charge.

• Visited September 2010
1 Thank laceybug1982
Richmond, IN
“Great food”
Reviewed July 15, 2010

I attended a meeting at the Skyline Club July 14, 2010 and was able to eat lunch. It was a buffet but everything, and I mean everything was well above par. The staff who worked the meeting and the staff at the restaurant were very good and at the ready to provide drinks and service.
On the buffet was salmon that melted in my mouth, chicken salad that was as good as any I have ever had, a pasta dish (sorry I don't remember the name) that compares to any in New Orleans and chicken breast (again I don't remember the style) that was spicy, tender and just a plain delight.
The cheesecake, and I am an informal expert on cheesecake, was a 5. The view from the 36th floor of the AUL building is the best one can get in downtown Indianapolis.
I did not personally pay for the event so I have no idea of what it cost but I would venture to say it isn't cheap but probably not more than a good establishment in New Orleans or St. Elmo's Steakhouse in Indianapolis.
If you get the chance, go there.

1 Thank hawkedd