“Wheres the beef?”

Dining options: Breakfast
Indianapolis
“Wheres the beef?”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We ordered two large vegtable BEEF soups and found and searched and searched to find three (3) TINY peices of beef that barely equaled the size of a kernel of corn put together. When we called Papa's, the response was that another customer had beef in their soup. Hmmmm not a yummy response. Dont get the what is actually VEGTABLE beef soup if you are expecting any BEEF. And the soup was, well, not something I found tasty. On a positive note the BLT was tasty.

Visited April 2012

Yukon, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great breakfast food”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Open for breakfast and lunch but you can get breakfast food at lunch, which I enjoyed a lot. Staff was very nice.
Right across from the new Extend @ Suites.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank AndyL51
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Excellent food, great people”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Unbelievable food! Ate there three mornings in a row. Highly recommend the Everything Omlete, smoked sausage and the french toast! Everyone has worked there for many years and are like family. I even got to meet Papa one morning! Great experience! Wish there was one here in DC!

Visited December 2011
“WOW! I'll definitely be coming back!”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

This is a clean Mom & Pop small town atmosphere restaurant. The food and service is excellent. Don't think my coffee cup ever got below half full.

Their hours are 6am-3pm seven days a week. Serving breakfast all day.

Thanks tripadvisor and those who left the great reviews! I think I just found my favorite restaurant in Indy!

indianapolis
“Tradition”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

My parents have been going to Papas Pancake House since they were teenagers... and now the tradition follows with my family. I take my kids there every Sunday morning and sometimes before school if we arent running behind. We love it and will always come back.