“Overpriced”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Overpriced”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice and am wondering how they will stay in business. One candy bar I saw was up to 3.79. Really, it costs this much to import it. I doubt it. Beware. Yes there are things you cannot get elsewhere, but be prepared to pay a premium. Would have bought a lot more if reasonable prices.

2 Thank Kevin B

Louisville, Kentucky
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fizzy mood lifting!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Love this place! I spent a good 30 - 45 minutes looking around and choosing candy and sodas for myself and to take home to my family. The staff is friendly and helpful. Amazing selection of sodas! I ended up bringing a six-pack home with Bacon flavored, Mud pie, two rootbeers, shirley temple, and orange cardamom.

Visited July 2013