“Above average food for a typical pub.”
Review of Pawn Shop Pub

Pawn Shop Pub
Ranked #1,069 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed November 22, 2013

PSP is a great local hangout. I would not go so far as to say it is a "restaurant" so much as it is a bar with some really good food. Their onion rings are the best in the city, hands down. They serve some decent beers, including some craft on tap.

They have a tenderloin sandwich that is soooo good, and I have trouble finishing it. My wife, who is a vegetarian, had 2 or 3 good choices actually, and the sandwich she got was way above the quality of fare a typical pub has for 'veggies'.

My only complaint is the staff, they tend to be tight lipped and nonchalant. Not as friendly as you might hope for. That said, we did have the owner sit with us on the patio one evening for a while - nice fella.

I've been there three or four times now. It's no romantic hideaway, but when I want some good pub food and a beer I'll be back there.

There are newer reviews for Pawn Shop Pub