“Meh...May try again”

Curries & Chutneys
Ranked #1,212 of 2,449 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Fast Food
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I LOVE Indian food, and I often frequent the Delhi Palace since it is close. I realize comparing these two is apples and oranges, but if you pay more you get better quality. This is a fast food type Indian restaurant. They did a nice job on decor. When I went they were out of naan....this was crazy to me that an Indian restaurant can be out of naan and not just make some more! The rice was super salty and oily and it was fried rice...which was odd to me. I threw the rice out it was so salty I could not eat it! I also got the Butter Paneer and the Potato. Both were okay for the $7 I paid for the meal. I will probably give it another try but with the first visit I was not impressed.