“Fun at this mall as usual.”

The Keystone Fashion Mall
Ranked #36 of 173 things to do in Indianapolis
Oakland City, Indiana
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun at this mall as usual.”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Visit here about once a year. So many shops that I can never get to them all. Had very good experiences at Lucky Brand store and Chico's. There are stores in this mall where you get excellent customer service. I have also shopped at their large Old Navy store and picked up some really good bargains.

This mall has some good cafe court choices and also a Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Changs is located in the parking lot with a few other eating choices.

Parking is ample and have never had any trouble finding a good spot.

Always love to visit this mall

Visited June 2014

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Okay”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The mall could use a Macy's, Dillard's and more stores with a variety. It just felt like it was lacking something.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“Good for husbands”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was staying at a hotel next to the Keystone Fashion Mall during a business trip and dropped by to buy some gifts. I am not really an expert on malls but I felt that it was a standard mall that you find in many US cities or suburbs.

There are two large department stores, Nordstrom and Saks, and a whole bunch of smaller stores. A solid place for your everyday shopping and not many high end stores, which is not a bad thing for husbands. I could have given 5 points but I think I saw Tiffany and Louis Vuitton, which means I need to discount a couple points off the ratings.

Visited September 2013
Johnston City, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Wow! Wow! Wow! ”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

I loved everything about this mall. I could have stayed in here for days. If you enjoy shopping, especially high-end shopping, than this is definitely the mall for you.

Be warned, though. Everything about this place screams upscale fancy. You feel like you need to be wearing a suit to go in there. I happen to love this, but know that not everyone would.

My only complaint is that it's not closer to home! (I live 4 hours away)

1 Thank gmitchell91
Elkhart, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Loved”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Everything about this mall is perfect!! Wish I had these stores closer to home! Such a clean place w/ the best stores and the right crowd of shoppers!

Visited April 2014