“Authentic and good prices”
Review of House of Cheung

House of Cheung
Ranked #482 of 2,410 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Food tasted fresh and the prices were very reasonable! The decor is creative and yes they could improve the service but it was not horrible. Our group of six went for dinner and out of five entrees, everyone agreed they were all great. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

maybe an ok carryout, the waitress forgot about us, late to the table, late with waters and drinks, no water refills, when I asked, she took my glass and never returned, had to get up pay ask for to go boxes and box it myself, the staff was seemed lost with 4 tables in the restaurant

1  Thank m h
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Great service at first. Welcoming. However our waitress could not be found when it was time to get our check and take home boxes. If you pay with a credit card they use a machine that leaves you the choice of an 18% tip, 20% tip or 25% tip or "custom tip". However the custom tip option was protected and unable to be selected. Since I felt abandoned by the waitress I did not appreciate being forced to leave an 18% tip when I got 10% service. You could also select "no tip" but it was made clear if that option was chosen, the tip should then be left on the table. I never have cash. Moral of the story? Take cash for your tip IF you tip based on service. The food was very good. I had Almond Chicken. The chicken was tender and flavorful, it did not look strange as is the case with so many Chinese restaurants. Decent portion for the price. The egg drop soup was less than average. Thick. Bland. Relaxing atmosphere. The parking lot was full. I would go again. Check it out for yourself!

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I started with an egg roll..very fresh and tasty. My mom got the egg drop soup and loved it. I ordered the pineapple chicken for the first time anywhere and thought it was great...tender white meat and good pineapple and onion. Other family members got the sweet and sour chicken, cashew chicken, and sesame seed chicken. It all tasted amazing. They put the sweet and sour sauce for the chicken separate so left overs wouldn't get soggy...very nice way to do it since we said we were taking some home. Very nice waitress and attentive...would go back again!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Lunch buffet- few items had over cooked (sat too long over the heat), but all items were refreshed at least every 15 minutes. The Hot & Sour soup was excellent. The vegetable egg roll was also excellent and were fresh: hot/steaming on inside and still crispy on outside. The Lo Mein noodles were flavorful despite being meatless.