“Easter brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Canterbury Kitchen & Bar - CLOSED

The Canterbury Kitchen & Bar
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: Maryland
Description: Executive Chef Tyson Peterson takes a progressive approach to reinterpret authentic modern cuisine at Spoke & Steele Restaurant. Menus draw on the revival in local farming, ranching, brewing, distilling, and oenology in the nation's heartland.
“Easter brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were not expecting a brunch and almost left but decided to stay. I am glad we did. The choices of food satisfied my need for lunch and my husband's desire for breakfast. I enjoyed the salads and the beef stroganoff and the tasty rolls. My husband had seconds of the Hawaiian sunrise. The drink specials were great and the dessert selections were myriad. Service was wonderful!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Dissapointment, especially for the price”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

We tried Turner's for our son-in-laws birthday in January. The dining room was paneled in a dark wood and looked very nice. My wife is always cold, and even she was too hot through the meal. Our waiter tried his best but he was overworked with too many tables. We waited an extreme amount of time for him to be able to clear our table and bring our desserts. After speaking to the management, they compted us for a round of drinks to try to make up. We didn't feel that came close to covering all the negatives. The food was bland and only room temperature. At best it was what you'd expect off of room service in a hotel. Don't bother with this one.

• Visited January 2013
Naperville, Illinois
“Nice and Cozy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very good place to dine. We enjoy going here when we are in the area. It's an interesting place and I think anyone would enjoy the experience here. Very relaxing and the food is just wonderful as well as the service.

Visited November 2012
Greater Cincinnati
“Quiet Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to go for a quiet lunch to catch up with old friends without the hustle and bustle of a noisy restaurant! And the food is good the current chef is really, really, good! Keep up the good work Turner's!!

• Visited February 2013
Zionsville, Indiana
“Cozy, quaint and "OK"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Overall, I'm glad I tried Turner 's but I wouldn't have it at the top of my list for a return . Service was quite good and ambiance was lovely, but food was in the B range. Will try the bar for drinks and appetizer the next time!