“Tasty and reasonable!”

King Ribs Bar-B-Q
Ranked #12 of 110 Quick Bites in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was craving barbeque ribs after relocating to Indiana from the south and King Ribs was recommended to me. My husband and I tried the ribs and they were good. I loved the service, it was great, and the people there friendly. I did not like the cornbread muffins. They were dry, and sort of overcooked, but the greens and mac & cheese were good! We have visited several times and we were never disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The ribs were fall off the bone tender -not much of a sauce choice but they were tasty without. My sides were mac & cheese - good cole slaw -something was off on the taste.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

This place is horrible all of them very disorganized very unprofessional your food is going to be either wrong or dry this place is horrible the original owner has passed may he rest in heaven but I know it's going downhill stay away if you can this place is horrible they need to learn how to actually run a restaurant

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Even though there are multiple locations, I find that this one is the best! They are always nice and true to the recipe of what I want

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

A unique sauce regular or spicy. I believe the ribs are of the Spare Rib variety. Smoked outdoors as one is able to witness. I don't eat the ribs but many do. Go for the Tips and the chicken is great too--whole/half/quarters--although sometimes a little dry.

Date of visit: March 2019