“Old time favorite hamburger chain”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #1,221 of 2,375 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Cumming, GA
“Old time favorite hamburger chain”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have been going to Steak 'n Shake since I was a kid. The burgers are just as good as ever. They've added so much more to their menu since then. I love the steak frank with cheese.

• Visited December 2013

Killbuck,Oh
“My Very First Visit”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Never been to Steak 'n Shake before, loved the burger and choc shake, will definitely eat here again

Visited September 2013
Kettering, Ohio, United States
“Delish!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We needed to grab a quick bite before we ran off to the days' festivities. I always love Steak 'N Shake but this place served me some of the freshest, most tender chicken I've ever received at a SNS! And it was Take-Out!

Visited July 2013