“Great activity that is fun for the whole family (over 21 of course)”

Brewery Tours of Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Indy's craft beer scene is exploding and we want to take you right into the heart of it. We visited other cities around the country and we thought that the Indy beer scene was well ahead of the other micro breweries around the country. Founded by three craft beer, micro brewery kinds of guys, we wanted to share the Indy craft beer scene with everyone. Hop on the bus and take a tour of four of Indy's best microbreweries and try their beers.
“Great activity that is fun for the whole family (over 21 of course)”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

From booking the reservation to getting our grab bags at the end we had a great experience with Brewery Tours of Indianapolis. Our group, including my grandma :) filled up half the bus (maximum 21 people) on this Sunday Funday. My boyfriend and I were visiting from California and this was a great way to entertain the entire family and for a reasonable price for tastings, transportation, etc. My only recommendation would be that they would include 3 wise men in the tour/tasting or at least allow time to fill up growlers at that location. We had lunch at Scottys and did our pick up there but on Sundays only 3 Wise Men allows the growler sales. Our driver allowed us some time to go fill up the growlers but there was worry that it would set us behind schedule, luckily it didn't take much time. Had a great time at all the breweries and even with a little snafoo at the end (one brewery was calling last call when we walked in, but still took care of us) it was a very memorable day of fun!

Visited February 2014

“Best Beer Tour Bus Ever!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My cousin and I went on the bus last night and had so much fun! I had gone on another one in the area and this is by far the best. The bus is extremely nice with tables, cup holders, and chairs that face each other and were very plush. Randy, the owner, was amazing, helpful and unfazed by the inevitable drunk acts that would ensue. The driver, Rosie, kept the bus steady and smooth and had the best outfit. And at the end of the tour, you get awesome swag- pint glass, koozie, and stickers. We just had the best time! I highly recommend this company- great experience!!!!

indianapolis, indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I planned to take this tour with my husband and his friends for his 30th birthday. I first booked a few tickets and then later had to book a couple more. The second time I booked, the time changed. I emailed the company and he said they would pick up at 1(the original time) but changed it to 12:45 to make sure people weren't late. If they want to do that then keep it one time and don't change it several days before the tour. Not to mention they were 15-20 mins later picking us up. We had a decent time but the bus driver was not very entertaining and the bus had NO shocks. Also, I had a couple that couldn't make it due to their one year old going to the ER. We didn't know it until just before the tour and when I emailed the company to get a refund, I was denied. There is another brewery tour in Indy that I would recommend over this one. I was very disappointed.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank perkcraig
Oak Lawn, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Brewery Tour of Indianapolis!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I went on a Friday tour and we really had a great time. We visited 4 Indianapolis breweries and it couldn't have been easier. We caught the bus downtown, just 3 blocks from where we were staying. The bus is very nice, with comfy seats, some with tables. Water is provided and they have coolers for you to put your beer purchases in. They also provide red solo cups for you to drink your purchases, if you so desire. Randy, the "tour guide" was informative about the breweries and interesting to talk to. He mentioned that they are going to be starting a brewery tour company in St. Louis soon, so look for that in a few months. We visited Bier Brewery (which had excellent beers, very hard to decide which to buy, couldn't take them all), Flat 12 (nice selections of beers and outdoor patio area), Fountain Square (Randy told us about the sampler, good value) and Indiana City (some very tasty brews and they were nice enough to give our group a tour). The cost was well worth being able to visit 4 breweries, sample lots of beers and not have to worry about driving. And we got a goody bag at the end with a pint glass, coaster and cozie. We would absolutely recommend this tour.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Diane M
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A good time was had by all.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went for my 21st birthday party and had a blast! The bus company had the bus all decked out and the driver was very informative. The party grab bag was a nice add on and we loved the bus atmosphere. Breweries themselves are a hit! It was a fun and delicious way to spend my birthday.

Visited January 2013