“Great guys, good breweries”

Brewery Tours of Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Indy's craft beer scene is exploding and we want to take you right into the heart of it. We visited other cities around the country and we thought that the Indy beer scene was well ahead of the other micro breweries around the country. Founded by three craft beer, micro brewery kinds of guys, we wanted to share the Indy craft beer scene with everyone. Hop on the bus and take a tour of four of Indy's best microbreweries and try their beers.
Aberdeen, md
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great guys, good breweries”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I signed up for this a month in advance and accidentally put in a date 2 weeks before my trip to Indy. I didn't notice this until a day in advance of the day that I wanted to go. Even though I had been a no show, they put me on the bus for the day I wanted. This was classy and very appreciated. The tour took us to 4 breweries around indy. All four were very interesting. 2 had free samples and 2 had inexpensive flights. Randy enjoys beer and was fun to talk to. The bus is first class. I would strongly recommend this tour.

Visited July 2013
Brewery Tours o... I, Owner at Brewery Tours of Indianapolis, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Glad we could get you on the bus, we were wondering where you went! Thanks for joining us and we look forward to seeing you again on another visit to Indy.

Ann Arbor, MI
“Fun!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

A group of my friends and I went on the brewery tour to celebrate a 21st birthday. We couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the afternoon! The selection of breweries was fantastic, and I really felt that the tour allowed us to experience many different beer selections and brewery atmospheres. The tour takes you all over town, so it's a great way to see the city, too! The bus was very comfortable and clean, and both the driver and guide were a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend this tour to friends and family. I wish every city had a tour like this!

Visited January 2013
Columbus, OH
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great way to visit breweries in Indy!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our group of seven women went on the brewery tour on a Friday. We were visiting the area for a Girls Weekend. Our tour guide, Randy, and our bus driver, Randy, were both fantastic! The bus is very nice with leather seats. The value for $30 each is very good, considering we had 4 hours of transportation and got to visit 4 breweries. We had a broad range of beer expertise and preference in our group and there was something for everyone. The "swag bag" you receive after the last stop is a really nice touch too. I would recommend this brewery tour to anyone, local or traveler. My only negative is that the shocks on the bus seemed worn because we had a pretty bumpy ride and I don't think it was all rough road surfaces.

Visited May 2013