“Some Nerve”

Ali Baba's Cafe
Ranked #308 of 2,416 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Lunch takeout bill was $8.23. As I handed the cashier a $10 bill, she asked me if I wanted change. Huh ??? Why would I not want my change ? Never had a cashier ever say something like that to me.

By the way, the fallafel sandwich consists of a couple of balls mashed into the outside of gummy pita, and rolled into a log. Very strange was to serve fallafel. It taste's ok, but not satisfying like a real fallafel sandwich.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Really good food. Service is sometimey...sometimes good and sometimes not depending on the waitress you get. The saganaki is awesome and the falafel is tasty too. I'm a vegetarian and there are plenty of options. I've heard that the gyros are great too.