“Good”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed June 1, 2016

The bar food here is pretty darn good. I ordered the steak and shrimp fajitas and it was excellent and way better than most Mexican restaurants. Nice choice of draft beers also! Order extra salsa and sour cream for your fajitas!

Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on Valentines Day Eve & had the Cupid Special. It included margaritas which didn't seem to have any alcohol & took forever to get. Our appetizer of fried pickles came with watered down ranch dressing. It wasn't busy at all but still took more than 30 minutes to get main entree. Had to ask the manager for another drink. Dessert also took forever. The whole place was filthy. It's very close to an upscale mall but it's a low end restaurant.

Reviewed January 31, 2016

Bar food but I have to say good appetizers like potato skins and cheese sticks and very good fajita.

Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

Went here with a group of coworkers to celebrate a birthday of one of the coworkers. There were about 15 of us. Server was great at handling the big crew. He was very personable and made sure we were taken care of. Tried something new - the Quesadilla Explosion Salad. It was very good. Tasty with fresh cilantro, spinach, lettuce and seasoned chicken. Also had a quesadilla split in fours served on the plate. Very filling as well. No complaints from any other coworker. We were all satisfied. Our server brought the birthday girl a Molten Chocolate cake with ice cream and chocolate she'll. Four of us are from this and we all loved it. I've had lave cake at other restaurants but the chocolate shell on this one brought out different flavors to the palette. Very good meal and great service.

Reviewed July 4, 2015

I had a craving for fajitas, so my husband, son and I headed out to our local Chili's. (We don't usually go to Chili's but I had a gift card I wanted to use.) We sat in the bar area and the first thing we all noticed was how sticky the wood trim around the table was. I took out two sanitizing wipes that I had in my purse and gave the trim a good rub down - it was gross. (See photo!) I put our napkins down on the table and they all stuck to the wood. My husband and I shared an order of fajitas - beef, chicken and pork and my son, who is a young adult with autism, ordered off the children's menu. He had a cheese pizza, fries and mac and cheese. Our server was very nice, by the way. We enjoyed the fajitas, although I did not love the sauce that was used to garnish the meat. The fajitas come with guacamole, which I don't like, so I ordered extra cheese in its place. Shredded lettuce did not come with the sides, so I ordered some, which was no problem. The order of fajitas was for one, but it was plenty for the two of us. My son thought the mac and cheese was just OK, but he really enjoyed the pizza.
As we were sitting up right next to a window, I took a photo of the window ledge - which was totally dusty. The management really needs to have a much more critical eye and get this place cleaned better. Although the food was good, the unclean conditions will keep me from visiting again.

1  Thank Mary R