“Decent food and drink”

Keystone Sports Review
Ranked #519 of 2,449 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I frequent this place about once a week. I like it, the staff are friendly and the food is decent. The drinks are reasonably priced. A lot of other reviewers described this as a dive and they are correct it is a dive in the sense that the decor is dated and there are a lot of areas that need improvement. The restrooms are hideous and I have seen cleaner better maintained facilities at a truck stop. I like the place and will continue to frequent it but also want people that have never been here to get a realistic idea of what to expect.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I love a great dive, and the Keystone Sports Review is no exception.

Yeah, one could be put off by the exterior as its a stand-alone building, and once you figure out where the entrance is and step through the doors, it is easy to feel like you are on display, but after that, it is all good.

The menu offers a nice variety, and as someone transitioning from "pescatarianism" (eating fish as a meat source) to "lacto-tarian-ism" (the only animal product consumed is dairy), I was extremely pleased to find a veggie plate on the menu! Additionally, there was enough variety on the plate to keep my taste buds happy.

It is also nice to experience a venue that has a nice variety of beer. Yeah, i said it, beer! Of course there are the domestic favorites, but if you desire something a bit more complex, there are three choices on draft that do not disappoint.

The blue cheese dressing is very addictive and very very good!!!

The place reminds me of a restaurant from the 1960s - very open seating, and only a few booths.

I have had so much enjoyment being with fans watching local sporting events that this place will become a regular for me.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

dumpy little place but they have great wings, good service, ok beer specials, and a decent number of TVs with Sunday ticket

overall a fun place to hang out with friends and watch the game. Spicy garlic wings are the best.

the fries sucked really bad, undercooked and cold

Reviewed August 27, 2012

No it doesn't look like much from the outside but the wings and pizza are the best. I visited my daughter in Indy this past weekend and we did takeout from KSR. It has become one of her favorites since moving to Indy a couple of years ago. It's just a couple blocks from her house. We said the next time I visit we are actually going in to eat. It looks like a favorite local bar and I agree with the reviewer that said it should be on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. My daughter also says the bleu cheese is great!! We ordered the fried pickles - also delicious and plentiful. This place is a must if you are in the neighborhood!!!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have lived in Broadripple for nine years and my buddies and I always joked when driving by that KSR looked like such a s#%@hole. Well the joke was on us because after another friend brought us there two years ago I've been hooked. The hot wings are my favorite in Indy and the homemade blue cheese is like crack. I don't ever comment on salad dressing but I'm telling you, it's amazing. The pizza and other friend offerings are delicious as well. Beers are the regulars you'd expect at a small sports bar and the prices are very reasonable. Also don't forget they deliver to the surrounding area. I highly recommend if you're looking for a sports bar with great food and a cool atmosphere.