“Crazy delicious”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Description: Indiana’s first and only Turkish restaurant features a variety of truly authentic hand-crafted Turkish appetizers, soups, entrees and desserts. We offer a wide variety of vegetarian and halal menu choices. Located in Indianapolis’ historic Fletcher Place neighborhood, our restaurant features beautifully hand-painted designs on floors and ceilings, creating a cozy atmosphere.
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

Best Turkish food I've ever eaten. There wasn't anything I didn't love about Bosphorus... The service was friendly and quick, food excellent and huge portions, and the atmosphere is quaint and home-like. The portions were enormous, we ate until we felt we would burst and still had leftovers to take home for lunch the next day. You really need to eat here!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank WallaceRoger
Write a reviewReviews (313)

Reviewed August 2, 2019

Consistently amazing food, and extremely family friendly. We look forward to the best hummus and tabouli in the city, and my daughter looks forward to the playfulness of the owner and staff. I consistently send groups of people there, and it is always one of their favorite restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

We were driving around Fountain Square area and decided to try something different for lunch. Pleasantly surprised with this restaurant. Hummus, pita bread and our entree was delicious. Staff was not overly friendly but service was ok.

Reviewed July 21, 2019

We love medeaterainian food and this little gem has become a favorite! You can't go wrong with ANY of the food! Carry out, dinner with friends, or a lunch date, it works! The portions are generous and the prices fair. The inside is a fun atmosphere albiet small (that is part of what we love.) The staff is friendly and attentive. It can be helpful to arrive early or make a reservation as it fills up fast both for lunch or dinner. Their baklava is hands down the most amazing I've ever eaten.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

The moment I walked in I was greeted and taken to my seat. The host was very patient and friendly. He explained the different meals and his recommendations were spot on. The food was hot, plentiful and well priced. I would definitely come back.