“Champs”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: W. Washington Street
Description: Champions Sports Bar & Grill is located in the heart of Indianapolis in the Marriott Indianapolis Downtown. This restaurant is loaded with 28 HD TVs, Two Jumbo Projectors, and a truly unique collection of sports memorabilia making Champions the best place to catch your favorite sports team in Downtown Indy. The delicious menu features a range of zesty quesadillas, towering nacho platters, refreshing salads and sandwiches, juicy burgers, pasta, and more that is sure to fill your appetite. Don’t forget to save room for dessert though, and try out the Chocolate Nachos prepared with crisp flour tortillas tossed in cinnamon and sugar, topped with chopped Baby Ruth candy bars, marshmallows, and vanilla ice cream. Champions also boasts an impressive drink menu with a variety of draft and bottled beers, wines, and signature cocktails that are perfectly paired with your meal. Make sure you head to Champions in Downtown Indy for a dining experience that makes you feel like a champ.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

It's was a great visit, food was fast and excellent!! Would go back again! Excellent staff but tables are a little close

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stayed in the hotel for a meeting. Stopped down to grab a sandwich before it started. Ordered the chicken sandwich and sub fries for salad. It came out wrong but the fries were yummy. I was disappointed the waiter didn't double check. The receipt said the correct order. However, I ended up eating the whole plate!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Ordered a Club Sandwich with potato chips for take-out. I called at 12:17pm from my room to place the order so that I could pick it up and take it to a meeting that I was having at this hotel. They told me it would be 20 minutes. I went downstairs at 12:45 and it was not ready until after 1pm.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

As anyone who has visited Indianapolis knows, the city (with the exception of a few areas) pretty much shuts down around 8 PM and the downtown area can feel like a ghost town. While staying at a nearby hotel my friends and I decided to get a couple of drinks and a snack. The hotel bar and restaurant were already closed so we headed down the street to the Champions in the Marriott.

The drink selections left a little to be desired. There was a beer list with a lot of the same generic beers you could get anywhere and a couple of local selections. My friend tried to order a couple of draft beers under the draft beer column only to be told her selections only came in a bottle. I'm not sure if there were other drink options available besides beer and the server did not tell us about any specials or recommendations. We ended up getting nachos and cheese fries as a snack as those were the only vegetarian options (or things that could be easily made vegetarian by holding one or two ingredients) available. They both came smothered in some sort of greasy nacho cheese sauce, not real cheese. Overall this was not the greatest experience but at least they stay open past 10PM for a late night option.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

For the price the food wasn't that great and the service was horrible! Our server hardly ever checked on us, and it wasn't that busy. It is so loud in there that you can barely hear the person next to you talk. I would not go back here again.