“Authentic Mexican food and friendly staff”
Review of Pancho's Taqueria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pancho's Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Authentic Mexican food and friendly staff”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

You know a Mexican restaurant is good if you're one of a few gringos in the place. Pancho's extensive menus, with daily specials and the fresh "fixins bar" have made this our favorite. The staff even tolerates my attempts at Spanish.

• Visited December 2013

“Great, Authentic Tacos!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've been here twice now for lunch and have tried the Buche, Lengua, Cabeza, and al Pastor... all are delicious. I've had a little difficulty finding a good taqueria here in Indy, but this place is very nice, very clean, and the salsas are all great. It's also pretty cheap, though not as cheap as taco trucks I've found in other cities, but hey, you get a nice place to sit for the extra money and a soccer game to watch on TV.

Authentic tacos in a nice setting.

• Visited December 2012
“DO NOT EAT HERE!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I ordered my food to go. I was eating my food when I discovered a small roach in my lettuce. This creature was still moving it's legs. I will NOT be going back to Pancho's Taqueria!! The Board of Health should check this place out.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Melissa L
Brownsburg, Indiana
“Pancho's might just be my favorite restaurant on the planet.”
Reviewed April 7, 2009

I have been eating at Pancho's for the last few years, and it has become my favorite restaurant in Indy. The food is very authentic, so don't expect chain Mexican or Tex-Mex. Try the guacamole -- it's made on the spot with fresh ingredients. Also try the various salsas available on the salsa bar.

If you're willing to try a casual, walk-up style local restaurant with a unique menu, this is the best Mexican food you'll find in Indianapolis.

Nap-town
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST!”
Reviewed March 5, 2008

I've been going to this place for years, Thanks to my buddy J.C. The food is the best that the city has to offer for Mexican lovers. A second location has been opened on the Northside of Indy at 96th & Allisonville Rd. on the North-West corner, facing Allisonville Rd. in a small strip-mall. It's across the street from Shell Gas Station. The same great food with all the same as the original. The Best! YUMO!!!

1 Thank HarryT-8