“Airport location”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Airport location”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Ate at their airport location before a flight to Miami last weekend. Sushi was made to order and quite adequate. Wouldn't say the fish was as high of quality as you would expect at a sit down resturant and the rolls were not expertly rolled. They fell apart easily. The taste was good and fish fresh. Not cheep but a nice treat for airport food. I've had great sushi in several airports and this would only rank as very average.

Carmel, Indiana
“Dirty restaurant, terrible food!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were looking forward to trying this restaurant for the first time. Parking lot is always crowded, so we had high expectation. There were dirty tables around us when we were seated, and we had arrived before the dinner crowd. Were these from lunch? A nearby table had young children running around the restaurant. It is a "family" restaurant, not conducive to an adult atmosphere. Our waiter was attentive at first. The egg drop soup and tempura appetizer were hot & delicious, as was the hot green tea beverage. However, the Bulgoki Beef "box" and entree that we ordered were terrible, not hot and the beef was gray in color. The menu had said "chargrilled" as did our waiter, but the manager that we had requested said it is cooked in a wok. She was kind enough to comp our entire meal, but at that point we were left alone and not attended to for the rest of our stay, with all dishes remaining on the table, as if we did not exist. I had planned to bring my mom back, as she wanted to try this restaurant, but I will not be returning, nor will I be recommending it to anyone who asks. Thank you.

• Visited January 2013
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

If you like unique sushi rolls this is the place to go!! Try the Playboy, Crunch and Munch and Maui Roll.

Visited November 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Maybe I'm just not into sushi??”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The restaurant was nice, the service was great but I was not in love with my entree. The Pineapple Chicken was really watery with something that was supposed to be a sauce (I think). For the price I was expecting a little more, I guess. On the flip side, my friends loved their Playboy Roll!!

Visited March 2012
Pittsboro, Indiana
“Solid Food, service is good.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Love the sushi and creativity. The patio is entertaining and full of life during the summer. I am a foodie so I overlook some of the details outside of the cuisine sometimes, but the interior of the place is a little stale. Will definitely go back, just probably in the summer.