“HORRIBLE”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We went right before the crowds got here for the Super Bowl. We walked in to get sat around 8:15, finally someone paid attention to us about 15 minutes later. Sat us and then proceeded to fight in front of us who take us. At 8:50 or so a couple walked in and the girl said sorry we are close at 9 I cant seat you. Pretty much my whole family is in the service industry and we were blown away. Really? While we sat there in disbelief they had a meeting right in front of us! To their managers credit he did tell the girls they couldnt do that and tried to prepare them for the Super Bowl crowds and that they would not having a closing timeduring it and to play it by ear.. I hope they did better.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This was my first visit to Johnny Rockets. Food was good service was pretty fast. The chocolate shake was great.The price was pretty fair. The only complaint was the openness. In my opinion Johnny Rockets should have been closed in to cut down the noise from the food court. I know ill be going back to other locations when im near Overall I was very pleased.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Okay, it was Super Bowl week and this Johnny Rockets is in the mall on the edge of what was Super Bowl Village. It was Tuesday so we were not at the height of the crowd, but this place was inexcusably slow. Come on, you had a limited menu due to the Super Bowl so all you are cooking is hamburger patties -- when you have a big crowd you throw a bunch of patties on and they are still made to order! What made it worse was that the manager walked by us 4-5 times (as well as all of the other tables without food) and never once stopped to apologize, explain, nothing. Candidly, he looked like the proverbial deer in the high beams. And the kicker was that when our order finally came, the patty was over well-done. Our waitress was nice but the kitchen left her hanging. Will not return... Super Bowl or not.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Love there Grilled Cheese with Bacon and Fries. Good prices. Nice old time feel.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

This isn't a place that I'd want to go everyday since the menu consists of burgers and fries.....but this is a guilty pleasure that I like to have every now and then. I especially enjoy when the staff dances....this is unique and fun for the customers. My favorite things on the menu are the chili cheese fries and the vanilla flavored coke.