“Wonderful thai food...”

Thai Taste Restaurant
Ranked #186 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We recently had an opportunity to try this restaurant while traveling through Indianapolis on a vacation and thought the food and the service was excellent. Each of the four of us ordered something different and all of us enjoyed our choices. The food was served quickly, and was fresh, warm and really tasty. My husband tried the home made mint ice cream at the end of his meal and it was delicious.

1  Thank kap929
There are newer reviews for Thai Taste Restaurant

Reviewed June 19, 2014

This time I visited this place for a late Sunday lunch with family and friends. They don't have lunch specials on weekends, but there is definately no compromise on taste and service. The food is simply superb, prrices are low and the service is great. An absolute delight to your taste buds and good value for money at this small, happy resturant.

2  Thank Rishabh2100
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This was one of the worst Thai places I have eaten. Very dark and dim restaurant. Service was friendly and prompt but the food was just nasty. They give you a really small cup of rice. I gout curry. Not spicy, flavorless and the chicken did not look good or taste good. Although I really appreciate god customer service I need the food to be good. The mango smoothie was undrinkable with a horrible aftertaste. I will not be back.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

With only a handful of tables, this place gets busy quickly and for good reason. They have the traditional American Thai dishes, but the menu also boasts more exotic flavor pairings. The staff were friendly, and they were helpful in deciding what we ought to order. The food is superb.

1  Thank Rabulione
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

A friend of mine and I meet here at least once or twice a month. Always great service, food is consistently awesome, and we feel like we are treated as a family member. A very unique experience when alot of restaurants have become so chain-like.

1  Thank Michele A