“Great new item I tried. Chicken Fingers”

Edward's Drive-In Restaurant
Ranked #155 of 2,500 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Edwards since High School. I have never been disappointed. All these years I have always eaten their breaded tenderloin,but this time I had a special offer since I belong to their Rewards Program. The had a buy 1 get 1 Free on chicken fingers. Again I was not disappointed! The chicken fingers were very large (4) and juicy, along with fries and coleslaw, we ended up taking half of them home.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Everything from service to food was great. Enjoyed this place since a teenager and now take grand children who love it too. They make their own root beer too, it was wonderful.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Rated as having the #1 tenderloin in Indianapolis, the onion rings are spectacular, too. Plan on eating every crumb of the rings (they don't reheat well.). Don't miss creamy root beer in a frosty mug.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Had the tenderloin and onion rings. I am a big eater but could not finish this lunch. The food was tasty and fresh. Nice 50's atmoshere.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

I'm from the UK and we don't have drive-in restaurants, so I didn't quite understand the concept.

You can park in a bay and waiting service will come to your vehicle and take your order. You can then eat in your vehicle as the meal will arrive on a tray that will be clipped onto your car door at the window.

I wish I'd have tried this but I missed the opportunity. We ate within the restaurant which was spotlessly clean. We both went for the Pork Tenderloin, although I got my wires crossed and got the non breaded and fried version that Adam Richman recommends on Man v Food. This was my fault and unfortunately we were only in town for one day so I didn't get the chance to correct this wrong.

We had fried pickles - get these.

Staff seemed pleased to have received guests from the other side of the planet