“Great place!”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Went with a friend, and it’s a great place! I had the tenderloin, my friend had the BLT. In retrospect, we could have split one sandwich, because they are huge! And delicious! Decor is fun. Service is great.

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been here many times through the years. Always good! Their BLT is the best in the state and they won’t tell you where they get their bacon. I’ve enjoyed their smoked sausage and philly cheese steak sandwich, all good.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food. Great variety. Wonderful staff. 50's atmosphere. Large portions. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly people! Love the 50's style. Its good food and fast service. They have come products!! Yay!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

The picture looked so cute that after the grandkids and I went to see an I-Max movie at the Indy State Museum, we went for lunch at the Rock-Cola 50's Cafe. I am from out of town and just was looking for something fun and different.

The place looks much better in the picture. Three kids ordered pancakes and got huge portions but one came uncooked in the middle. None of them enjoyed their meal. One ordered a hamburger and requested grilled onions.

Loved the photo, not the food.