“Not good, this is the applebees of mexican food”

On The Border Mexican Grill
Ranked #454 of 2,448 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My wife and I went here for dinner. They do not cook anything here they simply apply heat. It is also overpriced for what it is. The fish taco's are on corn tortillas that were terrible, and the service was mediocre at best. The floors were filthy and the bathrooms weren't any better. Go elsewhere.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Wife and I eat at the one in Greenwood about every other week. I think it is one of the best values for the money, with awesome food.

Reviewed September 17, 2010

My husband and I took our 3 kids out to eat at On The Border in Castleton last night and had a great time. Our server was quick to greet us and made sure our drinks were always filled. Chips and Salsa were great and helped to keep the kids satisfied until our entress arrived. Our food came quickly and was exactly what we wanted (having 3 kids all with differnt taste is hard to do!!!) My husband had the Fajitas and I enjoyed a beef burrito with grilled veggies. We all shared a few deserts (they were HUGE) - it was a great experience and well within our budget. We will be returning very soon!!!!!!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 23, 2008

i really liked it, it was my first time going

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 9, 2008

I dont eat at this particular one...usually the on on us31 (south-greenwood) or rockville rd (west-avon). I really like eating there....love the chips n salsa! I also LOVE their long islands, sangria, and long beach's....mmmmm...

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook