“Great food!”

Maggiano's - Indianapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 2,363 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dublin, Georgia
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great food, and lots of it! My daughter and I ordered from the "Classics" section of the menu for around $12 per entree. We were pleasantly surprised when then the waiter asked what we wanted for our "take-home" entree. There is not a Maggiano's in my area, so I do not know if this is standard fare, but we enjoyed having food for the next day's lunch, as well as being able to try another entree. We received excellent service despite what appeared to be a busy night.

Visited June 2013

Iowa
“Great Service and quality pasta”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I really love the house salad here and ate enough to be full before I ever found the bowl of pasta. Always a little on the expensive side but the wine was tasty and the food was good. With Sinatra in the background it was an enjoyable experience.

Visited August 2013
Charleston, Illinois
“Great italian food!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

During a recent visit to Indy, we decided to stop at Maggiano's. The restaurant is beautiful with an old world kind of charm. The wait staff is excellent, but the food is the star! They have several speciality items, but the real deal is the get one, take one home menu. I had the fettecine alfredo and took one with me when I left. It was wonderful. I highly recommend that you try this place.

• Visited June 2013
USA
“Great service”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stopped by Maggiano's with a co-worker for a nice meal after our conference. We were seated right away and treated to great service and excellent food. Yes, it lacks charm due to being a chain, but it is a good option in a sea of chains this area features.

Visited June 2013
“This place is HORRIBLE!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Tomato caprese was drowning in bad balsamic glaze. Waited 45 minutes for an entree at 3:45, when the place was empty. Manager said they had overcooked it. This place gives this chain a bad name.

• Visited June 2013