“Looks stunning, tasted good but I got sick”

Maggiano's - Indianapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 2,561 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had the family style dinner that included cheesecake and strawberries and tiramisu. I ate very little throughout the entire evening, just a sampling of the dishes and a sampling of the tiramisu, and 3 of the strawberries without any cheesecake. However, when I got home, I immediately started feeling very nauseated and my stomach hurt real bad all night long. I felt that way all of the following day. I will not return there.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

When visiting Indy, I would make a stop at Maggiano's for a nice dinner. What happened to the food? It was terrible. 2 dinners were average and mine was just miserable. I think I'll pass the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I go for their $39.95 Speial. Salads, two Classic Pastas for there and two to take home, then a shared dessert. We always get at least three full meals out of it. The Eggplant is as good as anywhere in town!
Great Deal for good food!

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Took our teen, who loves Italian food, here for a new experience. We were there off hours, 4 p, & did not have best experience. Wine was excellent. Waiter was not good about refilling water or checking back on us. Food was ok. We will choose differently next time. Not worth what it cost.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

The food and drinks are very goiod here and the wait staff is usually right on the ball. the portions are huge--consider sharing!