“Great Breakfast at Le Peep”
Review of Le Peep

Le Peep
Ranked #599 of 2,395 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We had breakfast at Le Peep when my son and I went to a soccer tournament in the area. We both had great breakfasts. I had the 18 wheeler which had french toast, eggs, breakfast potatoes and turkey. The turkey was actually grilled white meat and not a patty or link so that was great. Fresh OJ was good as well. My son go the same and really like the French Toast and the potatoes and he usually does not like the breakfast potatoes.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We found LaPeep after we missed the free breakfast at the hotel, because we didn't get moving in time. We were headed home, and stopped in for a late breakfast. Wow! The kids all got a plate-sized fluffy pancake, and devoured them. My husband and I each got one of the eggs benedict, and they didn't disappoint. Friendly staff and good coffee too. Great last minute find!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

There is never anything bad about Le Peep. The service is always prompt and courteous. The food is soooooo good. I had eggs benedict and it could not have been better. The fresh fruit was really fresh.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

With multiple locations in more than a dozen states, this is a very reliable breakfast spot. Several locations in the Indianapolis area, and we have tried several of them. Consistently great breakfasts. Limited lunch menu also.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I've enjoyed breakfast and also lunch here and I've never been disappointed in the quality, service, or the value. This is an excellent place to dine if you are in a hurry or if you have time to entertain, or just hang out with family or friends. This is a consistently good bet for good food, highly recommended.