“NICE”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #915 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I found Outback to be nice but not anything to brag about. Food was good, I ask for a medium sirloin and got rare. Ceaser salad was avg. and baked potato was just a bit too salty and hard. Nice place for a an expensive sandwich and beer. Waitress we saw at the beginning and then not until when we needed the check.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Haven't been to Outback in a few months. Don't go as often as they are a little high in price compared to other steak houses in the area.
If my mind serves me correctly, you could get a steak, a side and a salad included in the meal.
Now they are charging extra for the salads.
I only went there because of a family members birthday.
The food was good I had fries with my meal and had appox. 20 fries. The only way I would go back is if I had no choice in the matter. Prices are still to high.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We decided to go to dinner here for my husbands birthday since we were already in the area. He had a very ample serving of grilled Mahi with steamed vegetables. I had the small sirloin with wild mushroom sauce and a salad. Since it was his birthday we got a complimentary dessert. All the food was delicious and cooked to our satisfaction. We were dining early and it did take a while to receive our meal. Our server was very attentive and professional.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Wife and I decided to eat here on a Friday night. We arrived at 5:30 PM and had a 15-20 wait. As I looked around the reastaurant I noticed several empty tables. I couldn't understand why it wasn't fully staffed on a Friday night. After being seated and looking through the menu, I saw that they had raised their prices for the last time I was there about a year ago. The food was good and the service was prompt. My wife commented that not only did they raise the prices but they made the portions smaller. This is never my first choice for steak but my wife wanted it so I'm sure we will be back in maybe another year.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Since this chain has an Australian theme, you can imagine that the food would have some zing... well it does. Be prepared for food that has a kick to it, usually with a lot of pepper or spices that gets right to the back of your mouth! It's great, the atmosphere is rustic, and the service is always pleasing!