“Car Break Ins- Not worth it”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #1,565 of 2,411 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The food was ok. But more importantly the area is not safe. My car was broken into, and after talking to the manager this happens often. If you have out of state plates on our car you are more likely to come out to a broken window. I just want to give you all a heads up.

1  Thank gauchograd2000

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had dinner here with my hubby. Really in the mood for some onion petals but they were just a bit over cooked. I think that had I said something to our server, he would have replaced them; but I didn't. I was anxious for my grilled shrimp to come but they were only lukewarm - good flavor but hot shrimp would have been so much better. My husband had the teriyaki steak medallions and he said they were really awesome and his baked sweet potato was delicious. I was jealous for sure! Our server was very attentive though so, if you go, don't be shy if you want something redone!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We love Outback Steakhouse, and when passing through a new city, we always know that we'll be able to have a good, decent meal at an Outback. So stopping at this Outback was an easy choice. The hostesses were delightful and seated us promptly. Our salads were perfect, and our entrees were really, superbly prepared. Everything was so good!
Except our server. She was very sweet, but she had clearly been smoking before she came to greet us at our table, and had a cloud of second-hand smoke around her, which was nauseating. Neither my husband nor I smoke, and we're rather sensitive to smoke in general, so this was unfortunately really off-putting. And as much as we love it when Outback servers kneel down to the same height as us, while we're seated, it was painful to have her face that close to ours, breathing her cigarette breath on us. As a former server myself, I know how important hygiene is to customers, so coming to a guest table reeking of cigarette smoke is a huge no-no. Plus she brought us the check before we were even halfway finished with our entrees. We would have ordered dessert, but weren't given the opportunity.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Ate dinner here last evening with a large group of co-workers. Had a great time, atmosphere was good, waitress was fun and friendly. Food was excellent. Got the steak and lobster tail and was cooked perfectly. Very pleased with our experiance here.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Family freindly environment that provides good food at budget-friendly prices. On this trip we ordered 20 piece mild wings as an entree for two of our boys (12.99 USD) and they were anything but mild. On table rounds manager asked how was everything and could see the boys weren't enjoying them. He immediately took them back to the kitchen and brought a new batch out. He was very apologetic. To our suprise when the check came he comp'd them also. In addition, we had a couple of the Aged Cheddar Bacon burger meals (9.49 USD). No complaints there. Meat was juicy and topped just right.