“Loved it!”

Red Lobster
Ranked #570 of 2,416 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Standard Red Lobster. If you have gone to one, this one is the same. Had good service and good food.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

My wife and I eat there every times we visit Indianapolis, not because we stay at the Indy Lodge next door, but we enjoy their food and friendly atmosphere. Every times we go there, it is pack. So I encourage you call a head.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I love the setting and atmosphere. They have great food and I love their bar. It is conveniently steps away from the Indy Lodge where I stay when I do my business travel.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We went to lunch recently at this Red Lobster, and it seems that there is no end to the price increases and value for the food that you receive at this restaurant. The lunch prices for combo platters are up to $10, and the portion size of the seafood keeps getting smaller!! The size of the scallops and shrimp can't, possibly get much small; but it doesn't keep Red Lobster from raising their prices! I guess it's time to go back to Bonefish Grill.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We ate lunch at Red Lobster and left very satisfied. Since I discovered this dish, I have been ordering the appetizer of sweet chili shrimp as my entree' and ordering a salad and/or potato with it. WELL - I thought WHY NOT ASK FOR THE SWEET CHILI ON THE SIDE with another meal? So instead of that $8+ appetizer I just ordered a regular "choose two entrees" dinner of fried shrimp and crispy fish, with salad and the biscuits and a baked potato. I asked for a side of the sweet chili for my fish. OMG. It was so good. I used it with my crispy fish as well as the shrimp. I have to say though, each shrimp on THAT meal was not nearly as large as the ones on the appetizer plate, but there was plenty to eat along with the two pieces of fish. If I were not snowed in today, I would be heading back for the same meal! They gave me two carafes of it and I only needed half of one.