“Great Americanized Chineese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #91 of 2,346 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Brownsburg, Indiana
“Great Americanized Chineese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Get the Lettuce Wraps to start your meal. This is a family style restaurant. My family loves this place. It is well done inside and out. The downtown location is awesome. You get great views and a unique experience.

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Ottawa
“I need an ID if you want to drink that beer...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Told me the server. I stopped looking 21 some 20 years ago. The youngest in your group was 30 and she drank only Coke. You couldn't have mistaken me or the other alcohol drinkers in our group for young people, unless young was over 45.
But apparently this is the policy of the restaurant.
Food was good and beer was average (the local brew) but really, getting carded at my age? Change the policy. Get some client service training.

• Visited April 2013
“Pretty good Chinese but still a chain pumping out food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I had never been to a P F Chang and now that I have don't think I need to repeat it. Good service, loud setting and food was better that the strip mall Chinese resturant but still kind of pedestrian

• Visited April 2013
east chic
“Per game meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

The appetizers spare ribs and egg rolls were excellent. The moo goo gai pan was very good as well. The service was just okay

Visited April 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Dependable Americanized Asian Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Don't get me wrong. The food is not bad. If you are looking for good Americanized Asian food, this is your place. I've eaten here many times because I know exactly what I'm getting. And the prices are reasonable. The young bartender has some mad skills in customer service. He was helpful but didn't rush me while there was quite a line waiting, especially for a bar stool .Since I was on business, I often sit at the bar to eat. Decent place. Good food. Nothing striking, but the service of the bartender.

Visited March 2013