“NY pizza in Indiana! Happiness.”
Review of Giorgio's Pizza

Giorgio's Pizza
Ranked #82 of 2,449 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed March 22, 2014

A little piece of home in Indiana!! Music to my New Jersey ears. This man knows pizza and pasta. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it for myself - but its true!! A real NY slice of pizza right here in Indy!!! It was delicious. It was so delicious, I even had to try the lasagna. Also delicious. I've been back a few times while in town and its always consistent. What a pleasant surprise!!! If you are craving a real piece of pizza, visit here! The service is also perfect, friendly and helpful. It is so hard to get decent pizza in the midwest. Is it the best I've ever had? No way, I'm from NJ.... but it is by far the best I've had anywhere in the midwest. :)
Lack of star only because I ordered spaghetti to go, and they could really use better containers for takeout, and it needed much more sauce. BUT the meatballs were yummy! :)

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Got 3 large pies to go with thin crust. Toppings were runny and not as much meat as we expected. Expensive for what you get.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Pizza by the slice: delicious, cheap and fast. Quality ingredients, standard pizza parlor interior. Serves wine.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for a quick bite. They have a nice selection of pre-made pizza pies, lasagna & other pasta dishes. This made it easy to stop in & grab a bite quickly. The service was great and the food was good too. Though we did not indulge, we noticed they also have beer & wine. Most expensive piece of pizza offered was just under $5 for a large piece.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I thought this place looked great and stopped inside for a slice of veggie pizza. Unfortunately, the staff do not listen to you when you order, rush you along, and serve you the very item you didn't want when you walked in. Somehow I walked out with a stuffed pizza that looked absolutely disgusting. I didn't check to make sure the order was right until I had already driven away, and being this location has limited downtown parking, it was already too late since I'd have to pay more to park again. The staff was friendly but did not pay attention to what I asked for or even double check when I tried to verify my order and failed because they assured me it wasn't a calzone. I've never seen stuffed pizza before and I don't want to ever again. It was soggy and greasy and I threw it away. What a waste of 5 dollars.

1  Thank AlisonJones1989