“The best Italian lunch in Indianapolis!”
Review of Giorgio's Pizza

Giorgio's Pizza
Ranked #88 of 2,411 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I go back every year during the "500" weekend. The pizza, lasagne and bread sticks are fantastic! And of course if you're lucky enough to hear Georgio sing a few bars, it ,
Makes the visit all that much better! If you like pizza, you'll Love Georgio's!!! A must when you're in downtown Indy!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I just moved to Indy from New York and take pizza extremely seriously. Besides Napolese, which is different style, this pizza is by far the best I have found. I wasn't planning on going into Giorgio's, but when walking past it, I could smell something that reminded me of home. I ordered the simple plain cheese slice. Very thin, crunchy crust and authentic New York style cheese and sauce, with a touch of oregano. (For those familiar with New York, I'd compare it Joe's.) I can't speak for the rest of the menu, but this pizza made me happy. And as an added plus, the friendly owner served me.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We get Giorgio's pizza every time we are in Indy, and it had been the best from the 1st time I tried it. I would go so far as to say it's the best pizza I've ever had that I don't make myself (or my mom's!). The staff is friendly, prices are great, and the location just off Monument Circle can't be beat. Love Giorgio's!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I'm sure I'll catch all kinds of grief for this post saying that there's to much cheese in their pizzas. I mean how can there be "too" much cheese ever right? Especially in the midwest, the home of the Holy Trinity of bacon, cheese and ranch dressing.

Althought the pizza isn't bad by any means, it's not a true example of what it tries to imitate which is New York style pizza.

For New York style pizza to really work, there must be a delicated balance between the crust, sauce and cheese. When one is out of balance, the whole thing falls on it's face and fails.

Midwesterners will probably love this style of pizza but if your looking for the real stuff, tell them easy on the cheese.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I had been here a few years back with a freind and it was amazing, I talked about it for a long time. Every time I was on the circle I'd walk over but they're never open when I'm around usually. i was up here for work recently and me and my partner walked by and they where open so we stopped for lunch. It was not nearly as good as it was a few years ago but it was edible. I felt it was kind of high priced for what we got. My work partner thought it was really good though.