“Seriously lacking”

Add it.
Ryan's Family Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The cashier ignored us-we should have taken the hint and run to the Golden Corral on E Washington. The food was between awful and lackluster. The salad bar was probably the best part, and the fried chicken looked good. The roast was grey and dry, there was no steak to speak of and the rolls had been sitting under a heat lamp for hours. The desserts were truly awful-pies that looked as though they hadn't been baked, stale and tasteless cake slices....yuck.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

i had a grate experience on my visit it was a tuesday night around 6:30 my servers name was Charles he is a very sweet and kind man i recommend him to all of my friends and family and i will not stay if he is not there ..............

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had a pleasant dinning experience. The store has a new Gm. Have noticed store has been repainted and cleaned,extensively. Service was exceptional! I was not expecting to be treated so well. I will return.

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

I really love this place! When you walk in you know your in a very loving enviroment!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook