“Fresh Seafood!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Washington
Cross street: 96th & Meridian
Transit: Nearby Indianapolis bus top is available.
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed Kona's. We started with the calamari, which was delicious. I've never had calamari in meaty straps! The coating was light and the sauce was a really good compliment to the dish. My husband ordered the fish and chips- can't go wrong there! A huge helping and they reheated nicely in the oven the next day. I had the grouper. It was seasoned with a parmesean crust which was really good. The entrees are also served with hot dinner bread.... I was in love! Everything was great and the service was fast and attentive. I couldn't have asked for more!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

I'm a bit biased to Kona's because I really like everything about the place. But the calamari is delicous! Not the cheap coated rings, but meaty strip calamari...Yummie!
The fish market is fabulous as well.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here with 5 of my family members on a Tuesday night.

Bottles of wine $32 and under were all $19.99

Sushi was very good. We had one with Tempura shrimp.

Two had clam chowder which they said was good. One had the seafood gumbo which he also said was good

2 of our party had the Ahi tuna and said it was very good. I shared the catfish dinner with my sister. Very large portion. Catfish was hand breaded,good but breading was a little salty. Roasted potatoes were excellent.
Husband does not like fish. He got chicken tenders which he said were not good. They looked like frozen tenders you could buy at the grocery

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

As a solo woman traveling for work, I like the food and the ambience. I have always only sat at the bar. I've had the sushi seafood plates . I love both. The martinis are strong but well made. I look forward to coming here every time I visit Carmel.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 2, 2016

Food was enjoyable, try the crab nachos, they were excellent. Had the fish and it was great. Service was excellent and our waiter Daryl or Darren, sorry can't remember which it was, was awesome. Will go back any time I am in Indianapolis.

Date of visit: May 2016