“business trip”

Fujiyama Steak House of Japan
Reserve with OpenTable
Fujiyama Steak House of Japan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #435 of 2,417 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Emerson and Victory Dr
Reviewed October 16, 2012

they were not very organized in how they sat us for hibachi style eating the wait was too long. Food was average

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Top rate service, and food prepared at your table. I go here every time I visit my parents in Indiana

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We have actually eaten here a few times just in the last month. Twice for dinner and once for lunch.

Service at the grill is really friendly and pretty quick. The bar is not so much. I ordered a Grey Goose and could tell right away that is was not what I ordered and she acted like I had no clue. Oh well - that was the only speed bump in the last few visits.

The sushi is amazing, the salad dressing is really something special. I am not sure what they make it out of but they do sell it.

All of the chefs that I have had have been very friendly and entertaining. The food all around is really good!

Maybe a little pricey (we get filet and lots of sushi and drinks) but worth it.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Ive been goin to this place for 15 years and I never grow tired of it. It's always a pleasure to eat here. Great atmosphere,friendly staff,awesome experience especially for children lol but the best part is the food and I promise no matter what you get if you're a fan of Japanese food you will definitely love this place. Once you've had it you'll be hooked for life. The standard was set by this place and they strive to raise the bar every time.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

I never thought from the area it's located, Fujiyama would be a hidden gem...but it is! Food is fantastic, overwhelming amount of food, more than enough. I got tired of the same old mediocre quality of Benihana and here is the best hibachi place in Indy!