“Oasis by convention center”

Champps Restaurant & Bar - Downtown Indianapolis
Ranked #174 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed March 6, 2013

A life saver for anyone working or attending a trade show in downtown Indy. Service was above average, a polite and quick server. The burgers and chicken sandwich were good. We were able to get in and out quickly, and have a good meal. I noted the buns were very fresh and tasty, on the sandwiches. It is a large restaurant with plenty of seating.

There are newer reviews for Champps Restaurant & Bar - Downtown Indianapolis

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This was our second visit, although it had been a few years. The food was good and we thought reasonably priced for downtown. We had our sons, 4 and 9, with us and they enjoyed the food and atmosphere as well.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was in Indy for a conference and stumbled upon Champs for lunch. I have some dietary restrictions, which were happily accommodated by the waitress. The wait staff was prompt and quickly replaced a ketchup bottle that was nearly empty without me even requesting it. I ordered the Champs cheeseburger, and it quite possibly was one of the best burgers I've ever had. The burgers are fresh Angus burgers, and the lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles were fresh as well. It's rare in Indiana winter to find fresh burger toppings. I would certainly visit again.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

So good. Big menu, big beers, great staff! Definitely a fun place whether with a group or by yourself!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great deals on apps. from 3:30p to 6:30p Monday - Thursday and late at night. $5 for full size apps. downtown! You can't beat the quality or quantity of food! Great deals on food and beverages.