“Just like the others”

Red Lobster
Ranked #1,397 of 2,426 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Nothing about the food was any different than other Red Lobster's we have visited. But, that's why we eat there. Love the food. Our waitress was definitely the reason this trip was worthwhile. She was friendly and funny!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

On a business trip, we dined at Red Lobster the first night out, and had eaten here before (yearly conference) This time, the food was very good, as usual here. Not so in all Red Lobsters, but this one you can count on. We were seated directly under the A/C vent, so we requested to be moved as it was quite chilly, but the waitress told the manager, so he propmtly checked the A/C and found it was turned too high! Adjusted it and all was well... till dessert! I ordered the trio of small desserts and extra spoons to share. I took two small bites of the ice cream and one of our party sitting next to me said " Uhoh, wait! and proceded to pull a long dark hair from under the ice cream on the back of the scoop! Our waitress appearede out of no where and siad "oh my! just a moment maam!" and was gone. She reappeared a few minutes with a new dessert and said the manager had taken it off my bill, and she had plated this one herself, PLEASE forgive them!! I did, ate some of the dessert, we took the rest with us and no more problems. That is why I said the service was great. I have been in this situation before when something is amiss, and sometimes you are ignored. Not so here, they really care!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Food was good, server nice and informed. Had a Policeman there which made us wonder what we had walked into. Overall good food and service.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

i never get tired of eating at Reb Lobster....had the all you can eat shrimp special, what a great deal for folks who love to eat shrimp lots of different ways :)

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Stopped by I had Chicken Alfredo, it was alright but not,up to what i thought it would be,Service was fine,Prob. wont stop next time though.