“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #106 of 2,346 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Wayne, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

The food was awesome!!! The location was really nice and the food was reasonably priced. The customer service was really good and i really enjoyed the new feature items that we were able to survey after dinner. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all of my family and friends.

Visited June 2013

Connersville
“Poor quality food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

The server was unfamiliar with the ingredients in the menu items. The quality and taste of the vegetables side dishes served was far below par. I would not have thought to serve them to any guests of mine let alone have them paying for them! The iced tea drink was never refilled until we were ready leave. The special request for my entree was not acknowledged until it was brought to the table and noticed by the server. Then it had to be returned to the kitchen and started over, so at one point in the evening, I only had a bowl of pitiful looking vegetables sitting before me. Another bowl of vegetables was brought, as well, which were even more unsuitable to be served. The cost of my entree exceeded the amount that it should have for the serving size. The only item we found to be tasty was the bread, but we had to ask for extra. The reason being, it was the only other item I could eat with my fish! Overall experience was very disappointing, especially since we had dined there before.

• Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome swordfish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I've been to several different locations and I was not disappointed. I had the swordfish topped with spinach and Gorgonzola cheese and bacon, scalloped potatoes as a side with a zucchini garnish. It was perfect in every aspect. Good size fish, flavors were well blended and then it was grilled to perfection.

• Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Service, Atmosphere nice, food small portion and average taste.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

When you walk in and are seated, you think, "wow, nice place." Service extremely professional and nice folks. However, the food was interesting. The steak was fine, small. The lobster tail was worst I have ever had. The asparagus was good. The soup and bread was good too. So...how do you rate this place...average.

• Visited May 2013
Westminster, Colorado
“Great Food - Great Services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am a fan of Bonefish in general. I needed to take out some of my employees for dinner. I decided Bonefish would be a great choice. There are a variety of options and the prices won't break your budget.

We were a little late for our reservation. Our table was held and we were seated without any issues. The staff were friendly and accommodating. We had a picker eater and vegetarian in our group. The waitress suggested meals that would meet their needs.

The food was great as usual.

The only issue is with parking. You are forced to use the Valet because of the limited parking.

Visited April 2013