“Poor quality food”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #104 of 2,347 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Connersville
“Poor quality food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

The server was unfamiliar with the ingredients in the menu items. The quality and taste of the vegetables side dishes served was far below par. I would not have thought to serve them to any guests of mine let alone have them paying for them! The iced tea drink was never refilled until we were ready leave. The special request for my entree was not acknowledged until it was brought to the table and noticed by the server. Then it had to be returned to the kitchen and started over, so at one point in the evening, I only had a bowl of pitiful looking vegetables sitting before me. Another bowl of vegetables was brought, as well, which were even more unsuitable to be served. The cost of my entree exceeded the amount that it should have for the serving size. The only item we found to be tasty was the bread, but we had to ask for extra. The reason being, it was the only other item I could eat with my fish! Overall experience was very disappointing, especially since we had dined there before.

• Visited June 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome swordfish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I've been to several different locations and I was not disappointed. I had the swordfish topped with spinach and Gorgonzola cheese and bacon, scalloped potatoes as a side with a zucchini garnish. It was perfect in every aspect. Good size fish, flavors were well blended and then it was grilled to perfection.

• Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Service, Atmosphere nice, food small portion and average taste.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

When you walk in and are seated, you think, "wow, nice place." Service extremely professional and nice folks. However, the food was interesting. The steak was fine, small. The lobster tail was worst I have ever had. The asparagus was good. The soup and bread was good too. So...how do you rate this place...average.

• Visited May 2013
Westminster, Colorado
“Great Food - Great Services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am a fan of Bonefish in general. I needed to take out some of my employees for dinner. I decided Bonefish would be a great choice. There are a variety of options and the prices won't break your budget.

We were a little late for our reservation. Our table was held and we were seated without any issues. The staff were friendly and accommodating. We had a picker eater and vegetarian in our group. The waitress suggested meals that would meet their needs.

The food was great as usual.

The only issue is with parking. You are forced to use the Valet because of the limited parking.

Visited April 2013
Bloomington, IL
“Our first trip won't be out last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had previously not visited because we thought it would be Red Lobster-like. We could not have been more wrong! One of the specials was red fish (think New Orleans) and the server recommended we try the sampler for two with seared tuna, wood-fired shrimp, scallops, and sea bass with two sides, chickpea side with spinach and sausage....Yummo!!! We chose the soup over salad as an appetizer that was a crab chowder with huge pieces of crab. Their bread with pesto garlic oil was amazing. I had two different martinis that were top notch! Service was impeccable and the manager came over to greet us because he heard it was our first time and gave us a coupon for a free bam bam shrimp appetizer next visit. We saw several go back and forth to other tables and it looked amazing. In fact, everything we saw looked so good. Definitely get reservations.....a great value for the price!!

• Visited April 2013