“Lunch Buffet”

Cuisines: Armenian, Italian, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College & South
Description: Relying on Italian hospitality and good food, Milano Inn has stood watch as Indianapolis has evolved. It was founded during the Great Depression, flourished as manufacturers prospered during the 1940s and survived as subdivisions lured families to the suburbs starting in the 1950s. It has seen the rise and fall of Market Square Arena and the Hoosier Dome. Skyscrapers, world-class hotels, and a resurgence in urban living has revitalized downtown in recent years and, as always, Milano Inn has welcomed those from the neighborhood and beyond with warmth, and tried and true family recipes.As custodians of this proud tradition, the LaGrotte family, Chef John White, and everyone else at Milano Inn invites you to have a seat at our table.We have beautiful outdoor seating arrangements, free parking, a full bar and wonderful hospitality. We welcome celebrations for special occasions and have room rental options at no cost.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I occasionally like to have lunch here for the buffet. Nice selection of food, with small salad bar and desert bar. Good value for what you get and the quality.

There are newer reviews for Milano Inn

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Nice place to stay and enjoy beef and beef.
I like this place when i can come gere in the city only for this restaurant, fabolous.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We love Milano Inn. Wonderful food, great atmosphere, excellent staff. A favorite place we go often. I love the chicken piccata, he loves the lasagna and everything else.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Great food and the friendliest and best service. When you are in Indy, this is the place to eat! ! We highly recommend it.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I ate here on a Friday evening and was seated right away. The hostess and waitress were very professional and we were seated without having to wait. Our drink orders and appetizer were put in right away. The food was very good and a great price since it comes with bread and soup or salad. The portion was a good size and I took about half with me. I will definitely be coming back.