“YUMMY!”

Cuisines: Armenian, Italian, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College & South
Description: Relying on Italian hospitality and good food, Milano Inn has stood watch as Indianapolis has evolved. It was founded during the Great Depression, flourished as manufacturers prospered during the 1940s and survived as subdivisions lured families to the suburbs starting in the 1950s. It has seen the rise and fall of Market Square Arena and the Hoosier Dome. Skyscrapers, world-class hotels, and a resurgence in urban living has revitalized downtown in recent years and, as always, Milano Inn has welcomed those from the neighborhood and beyond with warmth, and tried and true family recipes.As custodians of this proud tradition, the LaGrotte family, Chef John White, and everyone else at Milano Inn invites you to have a seat at our table.We have beautiful outdoor seating arrangements, free parking, a full bar and wonderful hospitality. We welcome celebrations for special occasions and have room rental options at no cost.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This restaurant has yummy food! They have a sausage & cheese appetizer that arrives at your table still bubbling right out of the oven with some sliced baguettes to nosh upon while you wait for your delicious Italian dinner. It also has beautiful outside seating that I wish I would have requested....we visit here often when we are in town.

There are newer reviews for Milano Inn

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very nice place to go for an afternoon or evening spend outside on a patio. Beautiful view of city. Nice bocce ball lanes, and they will even teach the kids how to play!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We went for a mystery cafe dinner upstairs in the milano inn. We left in the beginning of the show reason is not because of the show...its because I found a fly in my ministroni soup...it was disgustingggg to see a fly floating in my food...we hope to get our refund back...very bad set back for the night..

1  Thank sisi0001
Molly C, General Manager at Milano Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

We are so sorry to hear of your poor experience this weekend. This does not hold to our standards, and we will be handling this internally with our staff. We would love to have you back at The Milano Inn to show you why so many have named us the best Italian restaurant in Indianapolis. If you would, please call Tina at 317-264-3585 to discuss.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We have been going to Milano Inn for 35 years. It is a Family owned Italian restaurant with a very diverse men. The pasta entrees are excellent, I have tried them all. My favorite is the Lasagna.
We have attended the Murder Mystery Cafe's dinner and have had a blast. So intriguing, fun to meet guests and cast characters as well as partake as a cast member yourself.

Their new patio area is fabulous and so relaxing. Close to downtown Indy and free parking.

Thanks for the excellent review! We're happy to see you enjoyed your experience at The Milano Inn, and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were introduced to the Milano Inn by friends last year during a visit on Independence Day and elected to return again this year. I love the feel of this place - it's very different from the larger chains (where they try and get you in out as quickly as possible). Being the 4th of July, it was very busy and our server tried to be as responsive as possible in spite of handling multiple tables. My wife ordered a "house-created" sangria and she said it was one of the best she ever had. Bravo to the bar staff! The toasted ravioli appetizer was very good and just enough to share between 2-3 people. I had the Chicken Alfredo for my entree. Their sauce was OUTSTANDING! Not too runny - not too thick . . . just perfect. I haven't had anything that good since going to an Italian place in New York City. Dessert was chocolate mousse cannolis and they were delicious. I don't think it will be another year before we visit again!

Molly C, General Manager at Milano Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

We're so happy you enjoyed your visit, KYMark! Thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you again very soon!